A fact is a fact: men are genetically programmed to chase women. Every heterosexual boy who reaches puberty goes through "the change" - where we go from cute little boys to skirt-chasing men; all in the attempt to satisfy that ever-growing sex drive.
With that being said we know that all men are different. Some search for that one woman who will satisfy their needs for a lifetime; while others attempt to find and bed as many women as they can before its time to settle down. For those in the second category (sorry ladies, most men are in this group) a large part of every day is devoted to finding ways to impress women. Unfortunately too many young brothers today will say anything, do anything or BUY anything just to impress the ladies.
There are many things that impress women: strategy #1 involves having a good sense of humor, a nice smile, being physically fit and a good personality to name a few qualities. We also know that the reality in America is that some women are also impressed with strategy #2: nice cars, jewelry, designer gear and nice dinners. Any man knows that courtside tickets to the Lakers game or a ride in the Maybach will often go a long way to impressing a female.
Most men can catch many women with strategy #1, but in the 21st century corporations and the media are spending billions to brainwash you into thinking that you must pick strategy #2.
15 minutes of every hour, TV commercials constantly shout at you that you need to have the nicest clothes, and the designer shoes in order to "be cool" and to "get women"
9 out of 10 hip hop songs featuring rappers talking about how fly they are because of the money they have and their nice cars and gear. The amount of women worshipping these skinny, scraggly-teeth rappers shows that this strategy is working.
TV is over-saturated with
UnReality shows with beautiful, rich women bitching about their lives and each other while sipping mojitos in some posh restaurant (or on a beach, or in a mansion).
The media is constantly telling you that you MUST have A LOT of money and gear to get women. The problem is that the media is not telling you how to get that money.
The reality is that there are only 4 ways to make this type or money is to either:
A) become a criminal and steal it,
B) buy everything on credit and create a lifetime of debt, or
C) Go on American Idol or some other reality contest show (1 winner, MILLIONS of losers)
D) work your ass off to earn it
A and B are "quick and easy" and too many young brothers are taking that route. The problem is that A and B will destroy your future.
Instead of finishing high school and going to college, too many young brothers are dropping out; hitting the streets and selling drugs to get the "fast cash" to chase women and "live the
Instead of investing the extra money from the paycheck too many young brothers are blowing it on unnecessary and over-priced jewelry, shoes and other "designer" gear.
Instead of saving for college too many young brothers are wasting that money; guaranteeing that your income potential will be cut in half over a lifetime.
There is NOTHING wrong with chasing women, dating and having fun, but the overspending and wasting time instead of saving and educating yourself is a trap designed to leave you broke, in debt, on welfare or in jail. Blowing money is short term gratification for you, but in the long term it only serves to line the pockets of rich CEOs of mega-corporations.
Everybody deserves some nice things and it is OK to reward yourself, just be smart about your money and your future while you buy.
Consider these "10 Reality Checks" before you
waste spend big money trying to impress women
1. Corporations do not care if you get women when you buy their gear - they just want you to buy their gear.
2. Many women do not require you to spend lavishly in order to spend time with them. The ones that do are the ones you don't want anyway.
3. Individual "style" and "swag" can be achieved without spending all your money.
4. 99.99% of men in the world do not own $100k jewelry and $100k cars - AND THEY STILL GET WOMEN.
5. Most rappers who talk shit about their cars and their money are just talking shit. A few are rich, but most are not.
6. The more gear, the higher the odds that you will get robbed - and/or shot
7. 99% of women (and men) cannot taste the difference between a $20 or a $200 bottle of champagne.
8. Having material posessions does not make you a better man, it just makes you a guy with a lot of stuff.
9. Insurance, tuneups and maintenance on a $100,000 car can drive you to the poor house.
10. Swag is an attitude and cannot be bought. Neither can confidence.
Note: The media is an equal opportunity brainwasher: For the female version of this article see Black Women are Beautiful - Natural or Otherwise
Return to All Relax and Relate Survival Articles