If you’re like a large majority of men, you may not be happy with your sexual performance. Either you’re not lasting long enough in the bedroom, or you’re not able to please your partner because of a variety of reasons.
Don’t worry; it is possible to improve your overall sexual performance. Here are a few techniques that can help you increase your performance and in turn, improve your overall sexual satisfaction.
Step 1: Determine the Problem
What is the primary problem that you’re facing when it comes to sexual performance? Are you not lasting long enough? Are you having trouble forming or maintaining an erection? The first step to improving your sexual performance is figuring out where the problem lies, because the techniques are different for each problem.
Step 2–A: Techniques to increase stamina
If you’re not lasting long enough to satisfy your partner, then you need to employ some techniques and tools to increase your stamina. These can include:
- Stamina Training. Either using your hand or a toy like a Fleshlight Stamina Training Unit, work on increasing your stamina by staggering your masturbation sessions. Instead of just fapping to the finish, consider what it takes to make you orgasm, then label that a 10, with a one being no arousal whatsoever. Work on getting yourself up to an 8, then let yourself calm back down to a four or so. By utilizing this technique, not only will you increase your stamina, but you will learn more about what stimulates you, making sex more enjoyable.
- Consider Topical Creams. Topical creams designed to help with stamina are formulated to reduce the amount of sensation that you feel during sex. One such cream, available only by prescription at the moment, actually only affects the nerve endings that control orgasm, leaving you free to enjoy all the other amazing sensations that come with sex.
- Don’t Stress. Freaking out or stressing over your sexual encounters will damage your ability to maintain your stamina.
Step 2-B: Techniques to build/maintain erections
Erectile dysfunction is a major problem with an enormous variety of causes. If you’re having trouble keeping it up, here are a few things you should consider.
- Visit your Doctor. Being unable to maintain an erection could be a sign of low testosterone or a number of other more serious medical conditions. These should be ruled out with a trip to the doctor before you look into any other options.
- Make sure it’s not mental. The brain is, after all, the strongest muscle in the body. If medical causes for erectile dysfunction have been ruled out, make sure it’s not something in your head, such as a lack of attraction for your partner that is making it hard to keep it hard.
- Toys and tools can help. There are a variety of tools to help you get hard and stay hard. Vacuum assisted devices, when used properly, can help to create fantastic erections. They even help to encourage penis health, because they draw extra blood into the penis, creating the perfect environment for healthy tissue growth.
Step 3 – Relax!
When it comes right down to it, the easiest way to increase your sexual performance is to relax and go with the flow. If you over think things, you’ll find yourself being drawn out of the moment. Sex is supposed to be about instinct, emotion, and sensation, not about logical thought, rules, or steps. Relax, lose yourself in the moment, and you may find that your sexual performance increases without the need for any tools, toys, or outside advice.